Hello! I am a writer, editor, mother of two, web content producer, wife, avid eater, dog owner and wish-i-did-it-more traveller.
I’m an editor for mom.me and a contributing writer/blogger for the following sites:
Various other clients have included Harper Collins Children, Walmart, The Bump and eHow Parenting.
Random things I like in no particular order:
- shredded hash browns that are super crispy on top
- the entire j.crew catalog, even though in real life I hate wearing tons of layers
- cute graphic prints like this one and this one
- anything involving burratta cheese
- land of nod catalog covers
- coffee bean vanilla lattes
- wooden toys
- every single kitchen accessory at anthropologie (hello, adorable egg crates I wouldn’t really use!)
- too. much. stationary.
- brown paper packages tied up with string (seriously)
Need a freelance writer/editor/web content guru specializing in parenting/lifestyle/entertainment/food? Contact me HERE.
Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!