So it happened. Today I found a stick in my hair people. A stick. I know, I just can’t get over it. It wasn’t the wayward “a stick fell in my hair and was maybe there for a minute” type thing. It was a full on, reaching back to pull my hair into the omnipresent ponytail and feeling something hard inside my bird’s nest of hair, only to investigate a little further and pull a STICK out type thing. Not a cute dainty stick mind you, but a good 5-inches of stick. Never mind the fact that I have no idea how long its been in there. I swear I shower people.
C’est la vie.
Anyways, some other things around the web:
- Win a brand spankin’ new Maxi Cosi Mico AP car seat over at Savvy Sassy Moms – I was lucky enough to try this out myself and we love it! Not to mention all the super cute color choices!
- Adorable Easter basket goodies for the baby set!
- Apparently “divorce” is the new four-letter word in the celeb set. Just what the hell is an “conscious uncoupling” Gwyneth and Chris?!
- Would you sign up for a Beyonce dance workout class?
- I just about died laughing reading this Huff Po piece. So so so true. And my bedtime victory lap looks a lot like the writer’s husband who passes out 10 minutes into “free time”
Happy Hump Day and thanks to everyone who participated in the Freshly Picked giveaway, and congrats to winner Diana Cotes!