It’s Friday! It’s Friday! It’s Friday! (Yes, that’s a scene from Fern Gully, for those of you old enough to remember)
Some of my fave finds around the Web this week:
- Food Huggers – what a genius idea! I totally need some of these! (via The Kitchn)
- My picks for awesome summer dresses for toddler girls over at Savvy Sassy Moms
- The most hilarious Pinterest board ever. (Quinoa is way better than all of us, duh.)
- Oh man, if I were getting married now, it would be chaos – too.much.cute.stuff. Like these 20 amazing DIY wedding backdrop ideas (via Design*Sponge)
- Easy weeknight dinner idea: a kale frittata! (via Cafe Johnsonia)
- PayPal to start interplanetary payments?!!
- For Mary, in Seattle (and anyone else who enjoys animal GIFS): 12 GIFS That Are Better Faster
Hope you have a lovely weekend!