I’m baaaaaaack! Much like I feel after every trip, I think I need a vacation from my vacation. Travelling with an active toddler, while fun, is also exhausting (particularly when aforementioned toddler is in a total Mommy only phase and only wants Mommy to hold her, or sit with her, or everything really.) At the end of day, travelling is awesome and amazing and a blessing, but there’s really no place like home. Especially coming from 39-degree Boston to 71-degree Los Angeles – pure sunshine just can’t be beat, ya’ll.
All this being said, my brain is still a pile of mush as I try to muddle on through this work day, so here are some more comprehensible writers to enjoy today.
- R.I.P. Roger Ebert, you will be missed.
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Soup – yum!
- How gorgeous is this DIY craft box from Melissa Esplin?
- Jurassic Park 20 Years Later – when I first saw the trailers for Jurassic Park 3D, I thought how lame, but now I totally want to see dinosaurs leap out at me from the big screen!
- Loving the bright and happy yellows on this mood board over at DesignLoveFest.
- Who else secretly loved seeing Sophie B. Hawkins on “Community” last night?
- I dare you not to shed a tear at this video of long lost love during artist Marina Abramovic’s exhibition.