Happy Friday! Despite a gobstopper of a cold, I can still appreciate the final work day of the week. Remember this awesome DIY advent calendar from Oh Happy Day I told you about earlier in the week? Well I actually got off my lazy butt and finished a craft for once! It was super easy and I’m loving the results. I stuffed the boxes with one fun activity a day (something as simple as “Dance to Xmas music” to “Go see Santa”) or a small 99 cent goody. I can’t wait to see Miss Little’s face when she opens the little boxes! (UPDATE: she is way more interested in the boxes, than the contents, oh well.)
Some good reads around the web for a misty Friday:
- An awe-inspiring photographic series of teeny tiny animals (via Mighty Girl)
- The best picture books to empower girls.
- A recipe for amazing Mexican Chocolate Cookies. A little sugar, a little spice, a whole lot nice. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
- Driving school for dogs (serious!)
- To Elf, or Not to Elf? (Personally, those little elves freak me out, like they’re going to come alive and attack me in the middle of the night – I know, I’m weird.)
- “18 Totally Normal Not Creepy Things People Do When They Like Someone” BEWARE: this one had me snorting in laughter!
Happy Friday all! Enjoy that oh-so-fleeting weekend and make it count!