Some things I’m loving today:
- J.Crew has the cutest baby stuff now. If I were a millionaire, my daughter would be wearing this and this.
- This fascinating interview with the minds (and sisters!) behind fashion darling Rodarte.
- I totally teared up reading this heartwarming story about a girl who wrote President Obama and got a response back (imagine her surprise!)
- A high-powered working mom’s poignant resignation memo to her co-workers rings true on so many levels and opens up another dialogue on balancing professional and family life and if the current workplace structure is supportive of that (it isn’t.)
- How gorgeous are these removable triangle wall decals? Imagine the possibilities…
This weekend will be all about Thanksgiving prep, entertaining the baby, and Twilight (don’t judge, I know the movies are terrible, but I just can’t help myself.) Hope you and yours have a lovely weekend!